Portland-State-University 2018-2019 Bulletin

Undergraduate Students Returning to PSU After an Absence

Former Portland State University students who have attended another college or university since leaving PSU and who wish to enroll after an absence must contact the Office of the Registrar to update contact, biographical, and educational information. Official transcripts must be submitted from each institution attended since leaving PSU.