Mechanical & Materials Engineering
Suite 400, Engineering Building
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (MSME)
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering (MSMSE)
- Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering (PhD)
- Graduate Certificate: Semiconductor Materials and Manufacturing (SMMGC)
Mechanical & Materials Engineering is a multi-faceted program offering a strong educational experience steeped in a variety of research areas, which includes mechanical design, additive manufacturing, robotics, microgravity fluid management, microfluidics, nanomaterials, semiconductor materials, biomaterials, and metallurgy. Located in Portland, Oregon, the Department benefits from strong ties to local industries, as well as international partnerships.