Portland-State-University 2019-2020 Bulletin

Undergraduate Students Returning to PSU After an Absence

Former Portland State University students who have been absent for two or more terms, and/or attended another college or university since leaving PSU should complete the online Re-enrollment Request Form at www.pdx.edu/registration/re-enrollment.  Official transcripts must be submitted from each institution attended since leaving PSU.