Certificate in Human Lactation
The undergraduate certificate in Human Lactation offers comprehensive lactation training for:
- Students who want to improve their lactation skills,
- Non-health professionals who want to become certified as International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC),
- Health professionals want to become certified as International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC),
- Students wishing to seek a bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences,
- Students interested in politics, policy and research from the perspective of improving maternal and infant health outcomes.
Completion of the Lactation Pathway enables students to sit for the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) exam. IBCLC designation enables students to provide advanced practice clinical lactation care for families in a variety of settings.
For more information about the Certificate in Human Lactation, please visit: https://ohsu-psu-sph.org/undergraduate/lactation/