PSU requires applicants submit one online graduate application to the University. This application contains requirements from both the University and the individual program.
PSU's online Graduate Application is available at https://www.pdx.edu/graduate-admissions/apply. This application requires a $65 application fee and $2 processing fee for submission along with the following documents:
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended
- Proof of English Language Proficiency through submission of TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic exam scores (for applicants whose previous degree is not from the U.S., Australia, English-speaking Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the U.K.)
Depending on the individual graduate program that you are applying for, additional department requirements may include:
- Personal essay or statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Standardized test scores, e.g., GRE or GMAT
- Writing sample
International applicants must also submit:
- Copies of official degree certificates/diplomas
- Certified translation of transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas
- Financial documentation demonstrating adequate financial support for at least the first year of study
Once admitted, incoming students are required to submit official documents to the University for final degree conferral verification and cumulative grade point average (GPA) calculation in order to ensure the the University's minimum admission requirements
have been met. These official documents are required before access will be given to register for classes.